Monday 9 November 2009

Script- Ideas and Brainstorm

This was the first time our group had all got together and focused on ideas for our script. I think that our group worked really well together as we all managed to get our views and opinions across as well as coming up with lots of good ideas. We all listened to each other which was good as it would not have worked if we couldn't listen to each other. We all managed to come up with lots of good ideas which was good, and enabled us to move on with out ideas and develop those we felt were particularly good.

I managed to get across lots of my ideas on different techniques and elements that I felt should be included which was good. The group appeared to like my ideas and I hope that we will include some of the ideas that I put across to my group.

I feel that one really good thing that came out of our group discussion was that we managed to create a task list which higlighted the most important tasks that need to be completed within the next few weeks and assigned a member of the group to work on each task.

Overall I feel that our group worked well on the first major task that we need to work on. We all worked well as a group together and listened to what each other had to say. We managed to come up with a good idea that can be worked on aswell as having lots of ideas to expand our main idea with.

No comments:

Post a Comment