Friday 18 December 2009

Location scouting

My group gave me the task to complete the location scouting list, explaining where each shot would be filmed, why and display pictures showing the locations.

I looked at the storyboards and discussed with the group the different locations that we could use to shoot our film. We talked about where we could film them and came to some decisions. I then went out and took photographs of the locations as a whole and more specifically the exact parts of the location in which we will film.

From there I was able to create a document and explain the reasoning behind our decisions.

Location Scouting

The location scouting that I created and researched can also be viewed on the blog.
http://cvhs-jall.blogspot.com/2010/01/location-scouting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment